Sequa is a global development organization, a non-profit company. It is Germany’s top business membership organisations that are Sequa‘s shareholders (DIHK, ZDH, BDA, BDI) and GIZ. Sequa gGmbH was an initiative of the German private sector. The non-profit company’s focus is on sustainable global development. Which explains why, almost two years ago, GIZ acquired a share in Sequa.
Sequa’s aim is to improve living and working conditions of as many individuals as possible. They understand that they can only achieve this in cooperation with their partners at home and abroad. Their most important project partners are business membership organisations, vocational training centres and private companies.
1. BMO Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Expert (Deadline: Jul 15, 2022)
2. Term of Reference for BMO Cluster Expert (Deadline: Jun 21, 2022)
3. TOR – Marketing and Research Consultant, Coffee Packaging Industry (Deadline: Jun 15, 2022)
4. TOR – TV Advertisement Video Production Expert (Deadline: Jun 13, 2022)
5. ToR for Documentary Video Production Expert – APINEC (Deadline: Jun 13, 2022)
6. ToR for Documentary Video Production Expert – NATTi (Deadline: Jun 13, 2022)
7. Website Developer (Deadline: Jun 13, 2022)
8. Terms of Reference: Marketing and Research Consultant, Coffee Packaging Industry (Deadline: Jun 7, 2022)