TechnoServe works with enterprising people in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. We are a non-profit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital, and markets. Our work is rooted in the idea that given the opportunity, hardworking men and women in even the poorest places can generate income, jobs, and wealth for their families and communities. With more than four decades of proven results, we believe in the power of private enterprise to transform lives.
1. Agronomy Advisor (Closing date: July 5, 2022)
2. Senior Agronomy Advisor (Closing date: July 5, 2022)
3. Program Manager (Closing date: July 3, 2022)
4. Assistant Business Advisor (Closing date: July 2, 2022
5. INTERN – Agronomy Advisor (Closing date: July 1, 2022
6. INTERN – Wet Mill (Closing date: July 1, 2022