Send a Cow is a growing and dynamic international development charity providing training, and ongoing support to smallholder farmers in Africa. We inspire and equip communities to transform their lives and the planet, in line with our vision of a confident, thriving, and sustainable rural Africa.
Send a Cow is a UK based charity that operates in many African countries of which Ethiopia is one. Send a Cow Ethiopia has a legal ground to operate in Ethiopia having been registered with Charities and Societies Agency as foreign charity with registration No. 0638. Currently, the charity is operating in Amhara, Sidama, South-West, and SNNP regions.
1. Junior Value Chain and Marketing Officer, Ethiopia (Deadline: 24 June 2022)
2. Finance and Administration Assistant (Deadline: May 31, 2022)
3. Project Coordinator (Deadline: 5 May 2022)
4. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Deadline: 5 May 2022)
5. Marketing, Financial Linkage and Business Development Officer (Deadline: 5 May 2022)