People in Need is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality and solidarity. We consider human dignity and freedom to be fundamental values. We believe that people anywhere in the world should have the right to make decisions about their lives and to share the rights expressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Head of Development Programmes for Ethiopia (Deadline: 02 Jan 2023)
- Accountant -Hawassa (Deadline: Nov 18, 2022)
- Project Manager -Hawassa (Deadline: Nov 18, 2022)
- Emergency Program Manager -Hawassa (Deadline: Nov 16, 2022)
- Leave No Girl Behind – Consortium Coordinator (Deadline: Open Until Filled)
- WASH Program Manager (Deadline: Nov 11, 2022)