People in Need is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality and solidarity. We consider human dignity and freedom to be fundamental values. We believe that people anywhere in the world should have the right to make decisions about their lives and to share the rights expressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
1. Emergency Supervisor for Ethiopia (Deadline: )
2. Hygiene and sanitation promotor (Deadline: Jun 21, 2022)
3. Junior Engineer (Deadline: Jun 15, 2022)
4. Engineer (Deadline: Jun 15, 2022)
5. Field Coordinator – Yabelo Borena zone, Oromia (Deadline: Jun 15, 2022)
6. Head of Compliance with External and Internal Systems (HoSO), (Open until filled)