KMG-Ethiopia is a board–led CSO that works to improve the social and economic life of women and girls through an integrated development interventions linking economy, society and ecology. As part of women’s empowerment program, with financial Support form Fundació Nous Cims (FNC), KMG is planning to initiate bakery Business and BDS in its Women’s Business Center in Duramee. Thus, KMG seeks to invite all interested professionals who satisfy the requirements for the Position of a Women Business Center Manger that will be stationed in Durame.
Manage the material, financial and human resources of the WBC in Durame.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Planning , research and strategy development
- Plan, organize, coordinate , implement and follow up the project activities
- Conducts feasibility study and business plan for the Women Business Center within 3-4 months
- Based on the study and business plan, develops individual and annual operational plans for 3 years
- Conducts periodical marketing research to identify demand gaps for business products and services in the marketplace
- Facilitates Business Consultation sessions with clients
- Works with Area office Manager in developing strategies for the project and Business Centers and improving products and services
- Develops creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the annual operational plans
- Develops in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends
Financial and property management
- Prepare annual budget for the project including the center
- Ensure that financial recording and reporting systems in the WBC are up to the financial policy of KMG
- Ensures that financial reports are prepared and submitted to the Durame Center manager every month
- Ensure that the materials and supplies in the Center are managed effectively and efficiently
Business plan execution
- Make sure all the necessary human and material requirements are fulfilled as per the business plan
- Execute the WBC business plan and meet the financial and non-financial targets
- Ensure quality service at the WBC and establish quality control system
Team development and management
- Facilitates the development of annual individual performance plan for staffs
- Conducts annual performance evaluation and staff development plans and builds the capacity of staffs
- Develops a full-fledged human resources need of the center and HR plan.
- Conducts trainings and assist sessional trainers of WBC to facilitate and deliver training sessions
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Establishes Monitoring and Evaluation system for the project and the Center, and ensures continuous monitoring and evaluation of clients are conducted
- Ensures the existence of effective and efficient documentation practices for the project and the center
- Prepares and submits analytical program and financial reports to all stakeholders quarterly
Partnership building and representation
- Represents KMG in front of the government bodies and other stakeholders regarding the project and the business center.
- Creates partnership with other similar business development centers at zonal, regional and national levels.
Terms of Employment: – One year contract, renewable based on performance and availability of funds.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- BA/MA degree, Business development , Development studies, Marketing, , Economics, management and other related fields
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience for BA and 5 years for MA
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience in facilitating training on business development areas
- Very good knowledge of policies and strategies related to saving and Credit Cooperatives, medium and small scale enterprise.
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- Strong planning, organizing, coaching, and supervising skills.
- Strong personal integrity, proactive, timeliness and commitments to results and accountability.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply none-returnable applications with application letter, CV and copies of supportive documents to the following address:
Office Address: On the road form Signal to Megenagna , before Sholla Gebeya, near Sumeya Mosque
PO.BOX; 13438; Telephone number: 0912501833, email: email@example.com
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply