Job Purpose: to ensure just-in-time delivery of fabric and sub-materials to Operations, proper storage of raw materials and finished goods, and on-time loading of finished goods.
· Arrange on-time and cost-effective import of raw materials and machines
· Arrange on-time and cost-effective export of finished goods
· Manage warehousing operations in compliance with company policies and guidelines
· Maintain strong working relationships with key external stakeholders
· Provide managerial leadership to Warehouse team
· Understand and live by the Company’s core values
· Take accountability for growing and continuously improving oneself
Education: First Degree in Management or any related field of study.
Experience: 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years of managerial experience in a manufacturing industry.
· Warehouse Operations Management
· Employee Engagement Skills and Techniques
· Knowledge on USA warehousing requirements (e.g. CT-PAT) a plus
· Has the drive to meet or exceed a standard of excellence on an ongoing basis
· Has the drive to systematically seek out information about things and issues to resolve problems
· Has the drive to lead, engage and enable teams and coach individual team members
How to Apply
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria and wish to be considered are requested to send their application with Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email: email@example.com.