- Develop a comprehensive data model and design methodology
- Develop a tailored solution, owned and branded as per Solidaridad’s standards
- Carry out consultation with data users (Program stakeholders). To the extent possible, all the comments received during the consultations should be incorporated in the refined methodologies.
- The system should run on a secure Relational Database Management Server
- Deploy a Web-based platform (incorporating Mobile version) to synthesis data collected and generate reports and dashboards.
- System to have a three-tiered security protocol, with Data access security protocols as per EU data laws
- Design a time conscious Project charter and project plan that will govern the development and deployment of this software in a timely manner
- Design a comprehensive Project budget plan to cover the development and deployment of the solutions
- Identify and employ appropriate methodologies and approaches to guide the deployment and ensure prompt and credible results at the end of this assignment
- Adhere to the organization’s policies and procedures in project implementation
- Design a comprehensive training module for the software and provide training to the users.
The Cotton Management System dabbed CMS will be designed and implemented with the objective of systematically collecting data for analysis and reporting:
- System to manage data analysis and reporting,
- System to Monitoring and evaluation capacity by project managers and ICT manager
- System to have dashboard functionalities with map interactive capabilities
- System to allow for real-time data analysis
- System to be web based with possibilities for a Mobile integration
- System to allow for upgrade and integration with other digital solutions
For the purposes of the project, the system design should comply with technical standards of Digital Solidaridad Sustainable Solution (D3S) methodologies. This process should be coordinated closely with the project manager, as the intended owner of the CMS, and/or its successor (PMEL) to avoid duplication and ensure relevance of the monitoring data. Solidaridad will provide relevant documentation from the baseline as may be necessary.
- An expression of interest (EOI), deployment methodology
- Detailed Project Plan in the implementation of the solution
- Detailed Budget of the activities in an excel sheet
- Inception meeting to present methodology and thereafter minutes of the meeting,
- Weekly progress reports (narrative)and to present/validate progress/reports,
- Monthly final report and proceeding minutes of validation workshops.
SUPERVISION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
Directly report to REC East and Central Africa.
Solidaridad will evaluate the proposals received based on the demonstrated understanding of these Terms of Reference, and capacity to deliver to meet these needs, as well the estimated budget and timeline.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
- Submit a comprehensive proposal including:
- Company introductory letter;
- Description of the software functions;
- Capability statement;
- Work plan on the deployment of the Software;;
- A detailed budget plan of the activities and Software fees;
- CVs detailing the relevant experience and qualifications for the key staff members to be engaged in this project;
- A recommendation letter for a past successfully development of similar solution and endorsers;
- Company Registration and TIN certificates.
- Have re-new & relevant license from the government body.
- Should be VAT registered & renewed license
How to Apply
Please submit your proposal to Mr Kesi Kalama, Regional Digital Innovations Advisor (email@example.com) but also copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 13/14, Woreda 08,
UK Embassy Area, House number 697
P.O. Box 100501
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification and only successful candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submission of the EoI is 19 October 2021.