About us: Lovegrass Agro Processing PLC. is a world class gluten free food processing factory with award winning and innovative products. Our products are sold internationally and locally. We have a caring, innovative, and ambitious team with a mission to put Ethiopia and our brand on top of the world’s Health food market. Our mission is all about establishing a brand recognizable for honesty and great customer service. If you are hungry for success and passionate about the use of digital technology for sales and marketing, we invite you to join our team and help us change the health food world for the better.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities with a special focus on digital marketing and content creation.
· Create branded advertising campaigns.
· Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage. It helps if you already are well connected in the media industry.
· Understand the consumer behavior within the industries and how competitive actions influence the marketing landscape and our ability to meet our objectives.
· Provides inputs for the development of new products to be launched and conducts market research.
· Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand identity through appropriate means.
· Coordinating the company’s presence at different exhibitions, Bazaars and other events both nationally and internationally.
· Prepare annual marketing budget and track expenses against budget.
· Analyze performance across a variety of metrics, i.e. KPIs, LNP, Segmentation, Propensity, etc. to uncover new opportunities for growth and revenue.
Qualification and work experience:
· Fluent in at least one foreign language ideally English language.
· Experience in sales and marketing areas within FMCG.
· Degree level academic qualification, with special focus/interest in business, marketing and digital technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their nonreturnable applications, CV and copies of all supporting documents through the email below.
Note: Use “Sales and Digital Marketing Expert” as the subject line of your application