Place for Work:- One Project coordinator for each Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Debre Berhan and Wolaita Sodao
The Ethiopian National Association of the Blind (ENAB) is currently implementing Together for Inclusion (TOFI) Project which focuses on three thematic areas: – Human Rights Advocacy (HRA), Inclusive Education (IE) and Economic Empowerment (EE) in Addis Ababa and in its branches out of Addis Ababa.
We are looking for Regional Project Coordinator who is responsible for coordinating the implementation of TOFI project for ENAB, and other works in the specified branches of ENAB.
- Preparing detailed implementation plan and budget for Activities
- Coordinate trainings, workshops, campaigns, meetings and other activities
- Participating in Meetings prepared by other partners or other stakeholders in relation to TOFI Program.
- Assessing and identifying the needs and gaps of the respective target and other partners,
- Providing technical support to project implementing partners and schools,
- Working closely with government offices and project implementing partner,
- Facilitating and participating in data collection related to different assessment, baseline and end line survey for the project,
- Produce case stories and share to the respective TOFI Coordinators of ENAB at Head Quarter
- Preparing progress report of the project with the required quality and time.
Terms of Employment:- For one year, renewable based on performance
No of Vacant posts:- Four (For each of four branches of ENAB )
Pace or Work:- One Project coordinator for each Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Debre Berhan and Wolaita Sodao
Salary:- 12,000 – 14,500 depends on qualification and work experience
Required Educational Background:-
- B.A. Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Economics. Management,
- Work experience in coordinating projects minimum of 3/5 years of experience for M.A. /B.A degree respectively
- NGO Experience is required
- Experience in identifying training need assessment, preparation of training plan, coordinate trainings, conduct assessment of the trainings,
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Proven experience in facilitation and community mobilization skills
- Technical and report writing skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point)
How to Apply
- ENAB will notify exam type through the telephone address filled in the application formand through internal notice board
- Applicants who fulfill the criteria hereunder can apply in person at the head quarter of ENAB found at Sidist Kilo, near to Yekatit hospital producing originals and photo copies of work experience certificate, educational certificates, CV and identity cards and by filling the form prepared to that effect.
- Applicants also can apply using the email address of our association: email@example.com
- Registration time is within 7 working days of this post at working hours
- For further information, use phone number 0111111021
- Applicants with disabilities particularly women with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this vacancy