Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Projects Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Overall planning, quality implementation and management of projects
- Ensures that the projects interventions are implemented according to guidelines/policy, agreed upon plans and signed agreements.
- Monitors the implementation of projects and documents progress on projects objectives and areas for correction, and ensures that appropriate follow-up actions are taken.
- Ensure that projects are implemented in a cost-effective manner, within the approved budget framework and make sure that burnt rate is up to the expected level.
- Ensures that reports are prepared and submitted to concerned parties, donors, counterparts and relevant OICE members on time and in a professional manner.
- Ensures M&E information is used to identify gaps and to develop timely strategies to advance accomplishment of the projects.
- Schedule projects work, oversee daily operations, coordinate the activities of the projects and set priorities for managing the projects
- Liaise between OICE headquarters and its centers on projects coordination matters
- Lead in the development of funding proposals for projects/programs and in undertaking other fund raising activities for OICE; and
- Perform other related duties as required by the Executive Director.
Duration: Project Based
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in project management, development studies, developmental economics, social work and other related fields
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with local and international NGOs
- Demonstrated experience with project cycle management including budgets;
- Experience in training and mentoring subordinate staffs;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to create and maintain effective working relations with international, local donor agencies, and government stakeholders;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Relevant computer software skills including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Amharic required.
Additional Skills and Specifications
- The ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to complete tasks with limited supervision
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality and integrity
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- Experience and familiarity with issues related to the Urban Productive Safety Net
- Projects of the Government of Ethiopia and integrated livelihood approaches
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the phone number below for any other information in regard with the application process Tel: 0112-75-01-51 /52