Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has four major programme areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; Skills and Entrepreneurship Development and Lobby & advocacy . DEC works in three National Regional States of Amhara, Afar and Oromia and Addis Ababa City Administration. DEC would like to recruit on Program Manager position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans and Coordinates three or more programs and manage potential resources which are related to their program.
- Develop fund raising book/pitch book based on their program priorities and expertise.
- Coach, support and mentor their subordinates to improve their performance and effectiveness on the work place.
- Guides, oversees and ensures the development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning of programs and projects in line with organization’s strategic plan and program strategy.
- Ensures and guides the programs’ strategic objectives and results are fully achieved and meet expected technical quality standards.
- Introduces and guides the development, testing and implementation of innovative program approaches; and manages implementation.
- Ensures that the program and project have implementation plans in place; is in line with donor contracts and internal policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain regular and transparent communications and effective working relations with relevant counterparts and relevant stakeholders – Govt., donors, NGOs’ forums, networks, coalitions, etc
Salary and benefits: As per DEC’s salary scale and benefit packages
Education &work experience
- At least MSc/MA in Social Work , sociology and other related fields
- At least 5 years direct CSO/Local NGO work experience
How to Apply
An interested and qualified applicant who full fills the above requirements under each vacancy can send a brief copy of non-returnable CV with a cover of application letter and summary of work experiences and competencies for the position you want only via: email@example.com