Sansheng Pharmaceutical PLC (SSP) is the Largest Pharmaceutical Foreign Direct Investment in Ethiopia and GMP certified company for the manufacturing of Solid and Liquid Pharmaceuticals dosage forms in Ethiopia. which was established and started production in 2018 at Dukem Eastern Industry Park. Currently SSP produces more than 60 types of essential medicines in the form of tablet, capsule, small volume injectable ampules and large volume infusions, and export is under preparation process to Earning the Hard currency. Currently Sansheng pharmaceutical plc seeks the following qualified and experienced individuals for QA Pharmacist position.
Job Description Responsibilities;
- Planning the routine manufacturing activity in accordance with the production plan so as to ensure maximum operating efficiency in the Department.
- supervise and control the activities of his subordinates and all production workers.
- Plans the items and quantities of production materials in accordance with production plan.
- Supervises that raw materials and other production inputs are properly stored as predetermined conditions in the production area.
- control that all raw materials and packaging materials have Quality Control Approval before production use.
- Ensures that intermediate products and finished products are produced, quarantined and stored according to given standard procedures.
- Ensures that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is strictly followed in the manufacturing and storage of drugs.
- Approves the instructions relating to production operations and ensures their strict implementation.
- Follows the proper and safe use of production machineries and equipment.
- Follow up the maintenance of his department, premises and equipment.
- Ensures that the production records are evaluated and signed by an authorized person and make sure that all documentation works are done as required.
- Strictly follows that all resources are properly and fully utilized.
- Ensures that the required initial and continuing training of his department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- Shall regularly check the personnel hygiene is fulfilled and working dresses are properly used.
- Prepares and submits production progress and other relevant reports periodically.
- Responsible for new product landing connection, data collection and assessment.
- Responsible for accomplishment of all technical works in the workshop.
Total required : Two(2) person
Department : Production Department
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Pharmacy from recognized university.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Having cGMP training.
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall Forward your your CV to email email@example.com
Address: SANSHENG PHARMACEUTICAL PLC
Dukem Eastern Industrial Park, Oromia, Ethiopia
Human resource Tel: (+251)996968281