LIYANA HEALTH Care Plc. (LHC) is an integrated health care solutions company that provides high quality yet accessible and affordable specialized clinical services, import and distributes pharmaceuticals, provides health consultancy and teaching in health field.
Currently, LHC comprises nine divisions /business lines:- Yanet Internal Medicine Specialized Center (YIMSC), Yanet Trauma and Surgical Specialized Center (YTSSC), Yanet Primary hospital (YPH), Yanet-Liyana College of Health Sciences(YLCHSs), Yanet Drugs and Medical Supplies Import (YDMSI), Yanet Drugs and Medical Supplies Wholes Sale (YDMSWS), LHC Health Consultancy, Yanet Dialysis Specialty Clinic (YDSC), and Hawassa Biomedical Engineering (HBME).
LIYANA HEALTH CARE PLC would like to recruit potential candidates for the position of Pharmacist (MSc) for its one of business line, Yanet-Liyana College of Health Sciences in Hawassa town.
The position holder will be regular staff of Yanet-Liyana College of Health Sciences and will dually engage in administrative and clinical tasks at Liyana Healthcare PLC level and at different clinical divisions of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managerial Functions
- Depending on the need, the position holder will engage in administrative and managerial activities within Yanet-Liyana College of Health Sciences and within clinical divisions in LIYANA Healthcare PLC
2. Performance Improvement and Clinical Service Functions
- As member of Yanet-Liyana College of Health Sciences, the position holder will play his/her role in the improvement of the Pharmacy Department of the college
- The position holder will engage in the teaching activities of the college.
- As a staff in a division of LIYANA Healthcare PLC, the position holder will engage in clinical activities of Yanet Internal Medicine and Yanet Trauma and Surgery Specialized Centers as well as Yanet Hospital and Yanet Pharmaceutical Wholesaler
- Performs other duties as directed and required by the college and the head office
1. Education/Qualification/Work Experience
- MSc in pharmacology, MSc in Clinical Pharmacy, MSc in Medical Chemistry, MSc in Pharmaceutics, MSc in Industrial Pharmacy, MSc in Pharmacognosy, MSc in Pharmaceutical Analysis, etc. from recognized university
- A minimum of 5 years academic work experience
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3 and above
2. Knowledge and Understanding
- Sound knowledge of pharmacy science and practical clinical skills
3. Personal Qualities
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to analyze complex issues and identify potential solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Team spirit and commitment to quality education and services
- Good personality with no substance habituation Interest in college teaching
How to Apply
Applicant’s application letter and CV are expected to be attaching and send to both mentioned email addresses.
Note: Use “Pharmacist (MSc)” as the subject line of your email!