Job Summary: – Under the general supervision of the HRD & Logistics officer, the Personnel Assistant is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the overall HR and administration activities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support HRD and Logistics officer through sourcing and deploying qualified and experienced workforces through implementing effective and transparent recruitment and selection process as directed.
- Ensure that the HR administration is effectively managed in a legally compliant and confidential manner
- Ensure data protection is complied with and personnel records are maintained to a high standard
- Ensure all personnel related policies are in line with best practice,
- Ensure staff changes are effectively communicated to payroll.
- Maintains the personnel records of employees on matters such as, performance evaluations, salaries, leaves, and training and prepares report using these records.
- Conduct need assessment per the directive of HRD&Logistics on training and human resource development and present to the officer
- Assist the Center manager in secretarial and data management
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the HRD & Logistics officer
Work Unit: HRD and logistics
Immediate Supervisor: HRD and Logistics officer
Required No: 1
benefits: Free transport service from Addis to Menagesha & back
Duty Station:- Cheshire Ethiopia Menagesha Rehablitation Center
QUALIFICATION, EXPEIRUIENCE AND SKILLS
- Diploma or certificate in HRM or management/ IT/Secretarial science and office management
- 2/4 years of experience in HR or management or administration.
How to Apply
Interested Applicant who fulfills the above requirement should submit application letter and other credential in person to Cheshire Ethiopia In front of sehalite Mihiret church Adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute or Menagesha Rehablitation Center at Menagesha.
For further information tel. no 0911361102 or 0977441145