|KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Organize daily, weekly and monthly over view and reports of OTP, SC/TFU & TSFP and share with the CMAM officer.
· Adherence to medical and nutritional treatment protocols and procedures for children and infants in OTP
· Provide onsite training to HEW and nurses on the Management of SAM without medical complications
· Ensure Job aids are available in Health posts (HEW quick reference, Look up table, report format, tally sheet, Plumpnut and drug stock control balance form)
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and certifications:
§ Diploma/ Bachelor in Nursing, Nutritionist or Public Health.
· Minimum three years working experience with NGOs out of which two year in OTP/TFU/TSFP settings.
§ Knowledge, training and experience in management of MAM and SAM with/without medical complication
§ Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
§ Demonstrated skills in peer group training, Training of Trainers and development of training materials.
§ Strong computer (Microsoft skills), and interpersonal skills.
§ Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
§ Good command in written and spoken Amharic, English and Local language is essential.
§ Good human relation skills.
§ Respect of Save the Children rules by anyone visiting the program;
§ Willingness to work under pressure and extra hour
§ Knowledge of the area and region where the post is located.
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en