The jobholder will be primary responsible to implement the program activities at community level and provides continues support and assists the Youth Facilitator. S/he will also be responsible to support program planning and coordination in regional/wereda program activities and also ensures active involvement of communication with the beneficiaries, communities and partners for smooth and successful implementation of program components as per approved program document; and government and donor requirements and standards. S/he will also be responsible to execute the existing YES service activities to a sustainable social enterprise network. Under the mentorship and administrative guidance of the project manager s/he will work together with regional team to carry out the following activities.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Report to: Project Manager
The job holder will be primarily responsible for ensuring the high quality of PVH program implementation, overseeing the overall program activities, and effectively communicating and escalating issue in a timely and appropriate manner. Responsible for overall program management and implementation at wereda level; support the PVH program staff in general and in particular at Woreda/town and kebele level in planning , coordination, implementation and supervision of project & community based activities and ensure active involvement and communication with communities and partners for smooth and successful implementation of program activities as per the approved program document; interact with relevant governmental offices at wereda level for adoption of new curriculum on skill training; and ensure the program implementation is in line with government and donor requirement and save the children standards.
|KEY AREAS OF ACCONTABILITY
|SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum BA Degree preferable in field (s) such as social work, rural development, business, commerce, Agriculture and related courses.
- 4 years of relevant progressive experience, out of which 2 years in Youth Livelihood program positions.
- Experience of working with youth livelihoods development programs in rural and urban setups.
- Excellent understanding of the culture of and ways of living of target operational Areas
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with private sectors, communities, government structure, existing NGOs etc
- Good team player and open for new ideas and learning
- Good report writing skill, able to collect, document and share program records and information.
- Experiences of working in NGOs, Communities at grass root level, local training institutes are advantageous.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in rural areas where the program is implemented, within approved security frameworks.
- Extensive experience in project execution/implementation
- Work experience in facilitation, Coaching, partnership development, networking and supporting IGAs.
- Work experience in diverse international NGOs is an asset.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates can send their CV and Applications to the following link