Send a Cow is a growing and dynamic international development charity providing ongoing support to smallholder farmers in Ethiopia. We give poor families and communities the hope and the means to secure their own futures from their land, in line with our vision of a confident, thriving and sustainable rural Ethiopia.
Job description with person specification, application instructions and application form are found at https://sendacow.org/careers/africa/
Full time: Monday to Friday
Employment type: Fixed term contract (3 years)
Required number: 1
We are recruiting a Junior Business and Value Chain Officer for a project to be implemented in Bensa district of Sidama Region. For this, we will consider applicants who have
- BA in value chain and marketing, enterprise and business development or related fields and
- minimum of 3 years
- experience in business planning, market assessment, income generation and capital mobilization
How to Apply
Deadline for application is 20 October 2021 at 5:00 PM in the afternoon. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please note that at application stage we do NOT accept CVs or any other supporting documents.
- Applicants who send CVs and supporting documents will NOT be shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and written exam.
- Please send your completed application form in a Microsoft Word or PDF Document to HR Ethiopia email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use “Junior Business and Value Chain Officer” as the subject title of your email!