The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. The British Council is a unique place to build your career. We have a presence in many countries around the world, and there is a range of career opportunities available, either in the UK or in one of our offices or locations abroad.
Our vision is for a connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusting world. Through our work we reach millions of people every year, so what we do and how we do it really matters. https://www.britishcouncil.org/.
1. CD and MEL expert -South hub- CSSPII (Deadline: 9 October 2022)
2. Hub Manager – North and Eastern Region CSSPII (Deadline: 7 October 2022)
3. IELTS Life Skills Examiners- Ethiopia (Deadline: 30 Sep 2022)
4. Deputy Country Director (Deadline: 25 Sep 2022)
5. Hub Officer Jimma – CSSPII (Deadline: 21 Sep 2022)