Made up of 54 member States, and playing a dual role as a regional arm of the UN and as a key component of the African institutional landscape, ECA is well positioned to make unique contributions to address the Continent’s development challenges
1. INTERN – PUBLIC INFORMATION, I (Temporary Job Opening), (Deadline: 30 December 2022)
2. Intern – Economic Affairs, I (Temporary Job Opening), (Deadline: 13 November 2022)
4. Chief, Facilities Management Section, P5 (Deadline: 16 October 2022)
5. Senior consultant (Deadline: 09 October 2022)
6. Senior Administrative Assistant, G7 (Deadline: 07 October 2022)
The United Nations does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees). The United Nations does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.