Terre des Hommes Netherlands (TdH-NL) is an international NGO committed to stopping child exploitation globally, the most serious violations of the rights of the child, is the core of Terre des Hommes Netherlands’ work. In line with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) and International Labour Organization (ILO) standards as laid down in Conventions 138 and 182, our definition covers: child trafficking and unsafe migration; sexual exploitation of children; the worst forms of child labour; and child abuse including violations of the sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) of adolescents and retrogressive cultural practices such as child marriage and female genital mutilation.
1. Child Protection Officer (Deadline: Jun 25, 2022)
2. Protection Officer – Gender Based Violence (Deadline: Jun 25, 2022)
3. Protection Program Officer (Deadline: Jun 25, 2022)
4. Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer (Deadline: Jun 25, 2022)
5. Finance and Administration Assistant (Deadline: Jun 25, 2022)