Amref Health Africa (formerly African Medical Research Foundation) is the premier African-led international health development organization headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa in the intervening years has broadened its mission to include training of some 500 thousand community health workers and managing the design and implementation of health development projects in more than 30 countries across Africa. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa strives to overcome the most critical health challenges facing the continent: maternal and child health, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation and surgical and clinical outreach. Amref Health Africa has offices in Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, South Sudan, Senegal, Tanzania and Uganda as well as in Europe and North America. The organization employs over 1,000 people.
1. Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Officer (Deadline: Oct 14, 2022)
2. Youth Inclusion and Engagement Director (Deadline: Oct 13, 2022)
3. Consultancy (Deadline: Oct 12, 2022)
4. Term of Reference (ToR) for Explanatory Research on Climate Change and Its Impact on Health (Deadline: Oct 9, 2022)
5. Skill Development Officer (Deadline: Oct 8, 2022)