About the Company
African Entrepreneur Collective (AEC) supports entrepreneurs to grow their businesses to improve livelihoods and to create thriving communities.
Founded in 2012, AEC has worked with more than 35,000 entrepreneurs, including thousands of refugee entrepreneurs, providing a combination of training, consulting, access to finance, and market-level systems change. We are the largest lender to refugee entrepreneurs in Africa.
AEC is now a 200-person organization with 13 offices across East Africa (Rwanda, Kenya, and Ethiopia), and all of our diverse staff are connected to a shared set of values and beliefs. Most importantly: that all problems on the Continent already have solutions on the Continent. If you believe that, too, join us.
We have a diverse staff, who all embody the company’s culture. In addition to the skills above, all candidates must demonstrate our core values:
- Purpose: be solutions-oriented and produce high-quality work and be a global leader.
- Achievement: Showing up over and over again to get the work done right.
- Improvement: Be humble and committed to continuous learning and growing. Improve through giving and receiving open and accurate feedback
- Bravery: willing to take risks and create a safe space for others. Be compassionate and inclusive.
- Turikumwe/Tuko Pamoja/Abren Nen/Waliin Jirra/We are Together: We appreciate our colleagues, celebrate success, and support each other in hard times.
1. Chief of Staff to the COO (Closing date: Oct 21, 2022)
1. IT Tech Support Associate (Closing date: Oct 13, 2022)
3. Senior Trainer – Jigjiga (Closing date: Sep 26, 2022)
4. Quality Assurance Analyst (Closing date: Sep 18, 2022)
5. Risk and Compliance Officer (Closing date: Sep 9, 2022)