ACTED is a French humanitarian NGO, founded in 1993, which supports vulnerable populations, affected by humanitarian crises worldwide. ACTED provides continued support to vulnerable communities by ensuring the sustainability of post-crisis interventions and engaging long-term challenges facing our target populations, in order to break the poverty cycle, foster development and reduce vulnerability to disasters. Their interventions seek to cover the multiple aspects of humanitarian and development crises through a multidisciplinary approach which is both global and local, and adapted to each context.
Every human being has the right to live in dignity,
We choose to act for immediate change in the lives of those in urgent need,
We create new possibilities and sustainable change together with people by investing in their potential.
1. Horn of Africa: Country Logistics Officer (Deadline: Jul 21, 2022)
2. REACH Assessment Officer (Deadline: Jul 4, 2022)
3. REACH Senior Research Manager (Deadline: Jul 4, 2022)
4. REACH Research Coordinator (Deadline: Jul 4, 2022)
5. Project Coordinator – Addis Ababa (Deadline: )