Inkomoko supports entrepreneurs to grow their businesses in order to improve livelihoods and to create thriving communities.
Inkomoko’s vision is an Africa with thriving communities, where young people and refugees are engaged, where communities have access to relevant innovations for self-determination, and where African solutions are unleashed to solve African problems.
Founded in 2012, Inkomoko has provided business advisory and access to finance for thousands of entrepreneurs across East Africa. […]
All staff at Inkomoko are connected to a shared set of organizational values:
- Purpose: be solutions-oriented and produce high-quality work and be a global leader.
- Achievement: push yourself to reach beyond what you think is possible.
- Improvement: be humble and committed to continuous learning and growing through giving and receiving open and accurate feedback.
- Bravery: willing to take risks, create a safe space for others, be compassionate, inclusive.
- Turikumwe/Tuko Pamoja/ Abren Nen (“We are together”): appreciate your colleagues, celebrate success, and support each other in hard times.