Invitation to Bid for green supply chain analysis (Re-Advertised)
Farm Africa is an international NGO founded in 1985, with a vision to ensure a prosperous rural Africa.It is a specialist development NGO working with smallholder farmers and forest communities, local governments and the private sector in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The organization is an expert in the fields of agronomy, livestock, natural resources management and market engagement. With community engagement underpinning our approach, we design and implement sustainable solutions to rural poverty based on evidence and best practices.
Farm Africa currently wants to invite eligible bidders to undertake Green Supply Chain Analysis of existing commodities being transacted the intervention woredas of the upcoming Forest Sustainable Development programme. This call is intended to undertake a comprehensive and objective study on existing green supply chains with a focus on coffee, honey, bamboo, gum and incense, and eco-tourism.
Interested bidders should collect the TOR from our office or request via firstname.lastname@example.org or directly collect from Farm Africa Ethiopia office between Oct 08 – 15, 2021.
- Bidders shall submit all the legal documents (renewed Trade License, Registration, TIN, VAT certificates)
- Bidders shall have proven track record conducting studies for NGOs development projects in the area of value chain development, trade, market analysis, business development services, monetizing environmental resources and payment for ecosystem services, non-timber forest products production and marketing assessments and related studies.
- Extensive experience in conducting literature reviews and mixed method research approaches (combining quantitative and qualitative methods).
- Strong conceptual and methodological understanding of participatory forest management, watershed development approaches.
- The lead researcher should be holder of MSc degree or above in either of agricultural economics, environmental economics, bio-statistics, business development and management, economics, rural development and other relevant disciplines.
- Strong analytical, report writing, facilitation and communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and knowledge of the local language.
- Bidders shall clearly state their unit price and total including VAT in ETB
How to Apply
Interested bidders should submit their Technical and Financial proposals in two separate files duly marked as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the email email@example.com on or before 19 Oct 2021, 11:00 AM. Late bids will be rejected.
Should you have any clarification query, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. Farm Africa address: Farm Africa Ethiopia Office Ethio Ceramic Bldg. 5th floor, Gurd shola, Tel. 011 557 3325, Fax- 011 557 3332.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm’s address.
Farm Africa Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.