Addis Guzo is a Non-Profit Organization based in Switzerland that provides mobility assistance, rehabilitation programs and skills development training for people with disabilities in Ethiopia. The organization is registered with FDRE Authority for Civil Society Organizations.
Our attitude and acting are determined by the values of respect, solidarity, freedom, equality, tolerance and justice.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a person with experience in Human Resources and Operations Management. It is important to us that the future employee can identify with our organization, our work and our values. We therefore expect you to inform yourself about us in advance before applying for the offered position
This is the content of your work:
- As a Human Resources Head, your work involves leading and empowering our employees so that they able to perform their assigned tasks for our beneficiaries to the best. This means:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the requirements of the personnel regulations are adhered to and implemented fairly.
- You will support the employees so that they can develop further.
- As a member of the management team, you will look for solutions to improve the working atmosphere and thus increase the quality of our organization’s work for the beneficiaries.
- As Operations Head, you will lead employees in the areas of logistics, operations maintenance and catering. It is important to us to optimize the existing processes and thus improve the efficiency of our operations.
What you can expect from us:
- It is important to us that you feel part of the Addis Guzo community. To this end, we offer you a good working atmosphere, an open culture of communication and the opportunity for personal development. In addition to a reasonable salary, we offer you various benefits, such as: medical insurance, transport service, provident fund, meals (breakfast and lunch) or further training
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Lideta Sub City
Salary: Basic salary between ETB 26,200.00-31,620.00 per month based on previous experiences
Employment Type: Full-time contract until October 31, 2023 with possibility of extension
These are our wishes to you:
- A prerequisite for your application is that you already have experience in the named areas of activity. We are committed to a solid work ethic and interpersonal skills. We count among these: Integrity, honesty, discipline, respect, sense of responsibility, reliability, intrinsic motivation, organizational skills, productivity, commitment, leadership quality, humor, communication skills, openness, willingness to learn, creativity, solution-oriented work and networked thinking.
- In addition, we desire very good English and computer skills as well as a solid knowledge of the Ethiopian civil and labor laws.
- Experience in the NGO sector is a plus.
How to Apply
We look forward to receiving your application, but will only consider it, if it contains a differentiated letter of motivation that relates to our organization, its tasks and work ethics. We will not consider standard applications, as we are looking for exceptional employees who can think outside the box and make this already clear in their cover letter.
Please also include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae with work experience
- Testimonials and certificates
- Letters of recommendation