Deadline: Nov 29, 2022
Children Believe Fund (CBF) is a child-centered, community-based international development organization devoted to addressing the needs of children, their families and communities by implementing programs in different parts of Ethiopia including in Addis Ababa City, Oromia, Amhara, Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples National Regional States with its Country Office in Addis Ababa. Currently Children Believe Fund wants to get House Keeping services from eligible agency.
Detailed Required Services:
- Clean office building floors; lean and polish furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Clean windows, glass partitions using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Make adjustments to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Gather and empty trash and dispose trash and wastes properly at appropriate site.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, shelves, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as meetings.
- Prepare and present/serve tea, coffee and drinking water for staff and guests.
- Assist clerical support tasks including photocopying and binding documents and organizing files
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Comply with all CBF policies and procedures.
Required service: House Keeping
Required number of individual: one (1) House Keeping Assistant (Cleaner), preferably female
Condition of service: Half day per day
Duty station: Addis Ababa, Bole Sub-city, Woreda 02, Around Rwanda Embassy
Terms of Contract: One Year with possible extension
Application Closing Date: November 29 2022
Requirements/Qualification, Skills, Knowledge and and Traits:
- Five (5) or more years’ of experience as a cleaner/ janitor, preferably working experience in INGOs.
- Excellent interpersonal communications.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Age: 19-30 years
Qualified agencies for rendering the service should meet the following requirement:
- Able to present business license for the work/certification renewed for Ethiopian fiscal year 2014/15 E.C. and all applicable legal documents.
- Able to present work experience and written testimonies relevant to the required service
- Able to provide safety materials to and take responsibilities of ensuring safety and security of individual to be assigned for the service.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible agencies shall submit the price quote for the service (Ethiopian Birr per month including applicable taxes) and aforementioned legal documents to CBF Ethiopia country office at working hours (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM) up to November 29, 2022 before 5:00 PM to the address below.
Children Believe Fund reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
Children Believe Fund, Ethiopia country office
Cape Verde Street/Bole Rwanda Area, Woreda 02,
House Number 2550, Floor 2, Bole Sub-city, P.O. Box:9123