Place of Work: GUJI / Sababoru with displacements in the zone
Contract: 6 months with possible extension
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Performing autonomously, complex / advanced servicing, maintenance and repair of MSF vehicles and other engines according to MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure vehicles are in perfect running conditions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Performing autonomously and ensuring, all necessary complex / advanced maintenance and repair of MSF vehicles and mechanical equipment to ensure they are in perfect condition for their use. This includes the following tasks :
ü Performing maintenance according to the instructions in the logbook, ensuring all type of services to all vehicles are done on time (i.e. mini A, medium B and full C, and special services referred in logbook when possible).
ü Testing all vehicles after each service is concluded and before it is handed back to its driver
ü Keeping record of vehicle’s driver remarks and carrying out repairs if needed (vehicles and other mechanical equipment) and filling in service, repair or vehicle logbook. Reporting to the line manager any problem related to MSF vehicles
ü In the case of a breakdown, making a diagnosis, informing the line manager and after approval carrying out any complex / advanced repairs needed.
ü Following up the validity of all documents (annual inspections, insurance or any other required documents)
ü Assisting in the briefing or training of drivers regarding vehicle services and maintenance
• Managing the stock of consumable items, filling in the stock cards, carrying out physical stock inventories, executing orders necessary for renewing stock, avoiding any shortage
• Responsible for the equipment and tools, including extinguishers, checking they are correctly and safely used, maintaining and renewing them when necessary and keeping the inventory updated.
• Keeping working area clean and tidy.
Ensuring that all record sheets and books related to maintenance are always completed and preparing needed reports before and after any repair or required maintenance.
|Education||Essential diploma in mechanics or related studies.|
|Experience||Demonstrable mechanical experience. (Minimum 2 years’ experience).|
|Languages||Essential mission language and local language|
|Knowledge||Essential driving license for vehicles.|
|Competencies||• Results and Quality Orientation L1
• Teamwork and Cooperation L1
• Behavioural Flexibility L1
• Commitment to MSF Principles L1
• Service Orientation L1
• Stress Management L2
How to Apply
All applicants should send their application files (composed by CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of ID card) by email to email@example.com OR drop their application file in the letter box at the gate in the Guji Project Office IN ANY CASE, NAME AND POSITION SHOULD BE CLEARLY MENTIONED AS SUBJECT.
Posting date: SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Closing date: SEPTEMBER 30, (5PM international time).
ANY UNCOMPLETE APPLICATION AND/OR
ENVELOP WITHOUT NAMES+POSITION AND/OR
EMAIL WITHOUT NAME+POSITION IN THE SUBJECT
WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES (compatible with the nature of work) ARE STRONGLY ENCOURGAGED TO APPLY!
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Copies of CV + supporting documents are non-returnable. Phone calls are not allowed.