Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) is a national association of persons living with HIV and orphans due to HIV/AIDS .
MENA would like to hire qualified and experienced staff for prospective project that focuses on Social Accountability in Oromia regional state. The project is planned to be implemented in; Ilubabora, Buno Bedele and Jima Zones of Oromia National and Regional state to cover 16-24 Woredas.
These are fulltime staff, to be stationed in MENA head office in Addis Ababa. The position holder will be responsible for the overall to assist the grant and Compliance Manager in organizing, coordination and implementation Finance, Grant and Compliance aspects of the SA project at head office, Jimma branch as well as at the implementing partner’s level.
- Assist the Grant and Compliance Officer in Developing and overseeing financial control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Assist the Grant and Compliance Officer in Evaluating the efficiency of financial compliance controls and improve them continuously
- Assist the Grant and Compliance Officer in Revising procedures, financial reports etc. that generated by Jimma branch and LIPs periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Assist the Grant and Compliance Officer to Collaborate with Finance and administration and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Prepare and submit financial reports for Assist the Grant and Compliance Officer, MENA senior management, USAID and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Undertake routine financial transactions of the project at the head office
Terms of Employment: One year with possible extension
Required Candidate: One
- BA Degree in accounting and affiance with at least 3 years relevant experience gained at NGO setting. Efficient application skill of Peachtree software is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and application letter through the organizations email address http://www.mekdimethiopia.org/content/vacancy
And For Jimma Branch applicants only you can apply in person in our office by the following address.
Our Office in Jimma is Located – Bossa Kito Kebele, from Immigration Office 100mtr inside
Tell.047-111-63-30, 047-112-06-45, 0919-10-62-15 or 0917-82-07-97
MENA highly encourages person living with HIV and women to apply.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.