Send a Cow is a growing and dynamic international development charity providing ongoing support to smallholder farmers in Ethiopia. We give poor families and communities the hope and the means to secure their own futures from the land, in line with our vision of a confident, thriving and sustainable rural Ethiopia.
Job description with person specification, application instructions and application form are found at https://sendacow.org/careers/africa/
Employment type: Fixed term contract (3 years)
No of required : 1
We are recruiting a Gender and Social Inclusion Officer for Zonal Programme in Dawuro, SNNPR. For this, we will consider applicants who have
- BA in sociology, social anthropology, gender and development or related fields and
- 3 years of field experience in community-based gender and development program development.
How to Apply
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please note that we do NOT accept CVs or any other supporting documents.
- Applicants who send CVs and supporting documents will NOT be shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and written exam.
- Please send your completed application form in a Microsoft Word or PDF Document to HR Ethiopia email address: email@example.com