Internal and External Vacancy announcement
Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) is an indigenous National Non-governmental, Non-political and not for profit humanitarian organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, care treatment and support services. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its USAID MULU KP Activity sub granted from PSI/Ethiopia to be implemented in Addis Ababa; thus, invites competent candidates to apply on the following vacant post:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The purpose of the Data Entry Clerk position is to ensure quality data and information is entered, maintained and analyzed for effective reporting and documentation of program activities as per the MULU KP Activity requirements. She/he will be technically assisted by project manager, M&E Coordinator, and DIC Coordinator. The post holder is also responsible for assisting the generation of regular and ad data/ reports for internal and external purposes.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Collect, analyze, and report monthly and quarterly data on all MULU KP supported program areas from each project site, health facility or community base structures, private clinic, government;
- Perform data entry, data cleaning using MS Office like Excel, Access data base, DHIS2/ any data entry &reporting format.
- Update data on beneficiaries on regular basis and Produce High quality, analytical reports and supply to program coordinator/MEL officer or M&E Focal person on regular basis.
- Ensuring that all client data required by any HIV Prevention, care and treatment registers is entered, analyzed and reported accurately; Ensuring that all clinical and care and support related information is recorded and available;
- Ensure M&E recording & reporting tools are available to all HIV/care & support related program areas
- Ensure data quality using different techniques such as comparing entered data or reports in DHIS2, access data base with source documents, analyzed the entered data or re-enters data if error is detected.
- Able to verify entered data using various techniques; reentering data; combining data, eliminate duplication of data.
- .Maintains accurate and up-to-date data and enter all data accurately and in a timely manner per instructions or guidance of the PC/MEL officer on excel, access, DHIS2 and other tools.
- COMM care data entry and monitoring
- RED CAP data entry and monitoring
Number of Position: 1
Report to: -DIC coordinator
Place of work for the position: Addis Ababa
Term of Employment: one year with possible extension based on availability of funds
- Diploma or Bachelor science degree (BSc) in Statistics and Information Technology (IT) from a recognized institution, Plus COC Certificate.
- 2 years of experience in relevant work with especial attention to hands-on experience on MULU KPP Project at least for one year
- Computer application skill
- Communications skills
- Fluency in English and local languages
- Knowledge of combination prevention and other trainings related to HIV, TB and nutrition will be a plus
How to Apply