Key Result # 1 – Maintain Sponsor Relation through quality reports translation and Management of Sponsorship Data
1. Organizes the overall data of the children under the sponsorship program in their site;
2. Manages all child related communications (Translation of IL, RL, CCT, update, etc.) as per donor’s requirement
3. Keep all communication deadlines for all NOs with accuracy in partnership with Sponsor child relation technical assistant;
4. Prepares Child Update on time and submits it to the Sponsor child relation technical assistant,
5. Prepare Christmas cards and ensure their submission in due time with Sponsor child relation technical assistant.
6. Facilitates the selection of sponsored children, organizes their case history and IL on time in partnership with Sponsor child relation technical assistant.
7. Facilitate the preparation of introduction letter and translate into English to be sent with new case histories for newly registered and replaced children;
8. Keep data for dropped children based on donor’s requirement, with clear drop reason and communicate to Sponsor child relation technical assistant;
9. Organize replacement of the dropped children on request with Sponsor child relation technical assistant;
10. Prepare Annual child communication template, Christmas card and ensure their submission in due time.
11. Responsible for quality translations of response letters and cards;
12. Conduct monthly review meetings with Sponsor child relation technical assistant and social workers so as to discuss accomplishments, problems encountered and seek possible solutions together
Job Level Specifications
⮚ Ability to communicate with organization members.
⮚ Physical fitness to operate in a different weather environment.
⮚ Shows a positive attitude that contributes to a good working atmosphere in the office
⮚ Is courteous and respectful to all staff, visitors, and all FH partners
⮚ Maintains good working relations with FH staff.
⮚ Maintain or retains confidential internal information of the organization.
⮚ Exhibits a lifestyle that models the foundational principles
⮚ Has high level of commitment to work with the poor and help them meet their needs.
⮚ Sound character, honest, trustworthy, hardworking and dependable.
⮚ Has good communication skills and a teachable spirit.
⮚ Love for children and a desire to serve and help them and embody new life.
⮚ High level of initiative taking and capacity in areas of networking and donor liaison.
FH strives to provide an environment free from sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment in all places where relief and development programs are implemented. FH holds a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment. FH expects its employees to maintain high ethical standards, protect organizational integrity and reputation, and ensure that FH work is carried out in honest and fair methods, in alignment with the FH Heartbeat and safeguarding and associated policies. Violations to stated policies will be subject to corrective action up to and including termination of employment.
⮚ Be aware of the stereotypes about women’s and men’s capacities, and discuss how they influence staff, in assigning responsibility, and in managing resources at unit and organization level.
⮚ Be able to describe how gender issues relate to one’s job responsibilities and how gender equity can be promoted through the execution of those responsibilities.
⮚ Within each project and department, discuss FH’s Gender & Diversity and Sexual Harassment and sexual exploitation Policies, so that all staff are conversant with them.
⮚ Refrain from any comments or gestures that indicate prejudicial views of female staff, especially female supervisors.
⮚ In each Project and Head Office, ask women staff what changes would make it more “gender-friendly”, organization and implement the recommendations
Safety & Security Responsibility
⮚ Each FHE staff member should adhere to all pertinent policies concerning safety and security policy of FH. Lapses in safe conduct can jeopardize the health and welfare of all staff.
⮚ Every FHE staff member has an obligation to learn and understand the security situation where they are located.
⮚ Each FHE staff member should adhere to all pertinent policies concerning safety and security. This includes, but not limited to, personal safety, road safety, etc.
⮚ Has a responsibility to become familiar to social, cultural and other associated features of their duty stations;
⮚ Abstains from inappropriate or offensive behavior that can put FHE in a difficult position, impair operations, and jeopardize the health and welfare of all staff of FHE.
⮚ All FHE staff should promotes safe conducts and exercises caution in all work activities; staff should accountable for own personal and professional actions and conduct;
⮚ BA Foreign Language or relevant field of study.
⮚ At least 1 Year experience in Teaching or, in a similar position in an International NGO settings is preferred.
How to Apply
Women Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Competent candidates can submit ONLY their application and CV to:
Candidates MUST refer the position title on the subject line of their email and applications.