Deadline: Aug 7, 2022
Place of Work: Dessie and Ambassel
Contract Duration: Until February 28, 2023
- Provide regular social mobilization to the community in the selected kebele ahead of the service day to inform communities – re sick or thin children, PLW and adults
- Play great role in the crowd control during the service delivery period
- Assist the team in site preparation, supplies arrangement.
- Key person in any defaulter tracing (U 5 years & PLW) from the program, monitoring on supplies (RUTF/CSB++) share when necessary, identify & report any emergency cases for early action
- Assist in screening during the teams absence and provide the list to the team leader for verification ensure and enrolment in the program
- Assist in water purification chemical distribution and other health promotion activities
- TVT training Certificate or a diploma holder Health Promotion or relevant qualification with at least 1 years’ experience in management of Community health and nutrition programs
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel to villages and stay at the field
- Good written and spoken ability of the local language
- Extremely flexible and has the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Interest in and ability to work in team.
- Ability and willingness to work in remote and potentially insecure environments.
Required Professional Experience
- At least one year of experience in community mobilization and sensitization as well as Community-based Management of acute Malnutrition and Infant and Young Child Feeding programming in an emergency setting.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must require to apply before the closing date of this announcement Only to the link
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
We don’t receive hard copies