Deadline: Aug 21, 2022
Employee Contract Type:
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Place of Work: Dessie and Ambassel
Contract Duration: Until February 28, 2023
- Provide regular social mobilization to the community in the selected kebele ahead of the service day to inform communities – re sick or thin children, PLW and adults
- Play great role in the crowd control during the service delivery period
- Assist the team in site preparation, supplies arrangement.
- Key person in any defaulter tracing (U 5 years & PLW) from the program, monitoring on supplies (RUTF/CSB++) share when necessary, identify & report any emergency cases for early action
- Assist in screening during the teams absence and provide the list to the team leader for verification ensure and enrolment in the program
- Assist in water purification chemical distribution and other health promotion activities
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- TVT training Certificate or a diploma holder Health Promotion or relevant qualification with at least 1 years’ experience in management of Community health and nutrition programs
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel to villages and stay at the field
- Good written and spoken ability of the local language
- Extremely flexible and has the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Interest in and ability to work in team.
- Ability and willingness to work in remote and potentially insecure environments.
Required Professional Experience
- At least one year of experience in community mobilization and sensitization as well as Community-based Management of acute Malnutrition and Infant and Young Child Feeding programming in an emergency setting.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only