Deadline: Jun 20, 2022
Internal/ External Vacancy Announcement
Professional Alliance for Development (PADet) is an Ethiopian civil society organization which runs various developmental programs at community level in Ethiopia focusing on Reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, Child development, Women development and Livelihood promotion programs, Promotion of social accountability that empowers vulnerable women, children and youth in North Wollo Zone, South Wollo Zone, Awl Zone, South Gojam, South Gondar – Amhara Region, North Shoa Zone – Oromia Region, Oromia Special Woreda (Sululta) and selected woredas in the Afar region and in Addis Ababa in partnership with various International donors and INGOs, Regional Government structures, National CSOs and the communities.
Currently, PADet would like to hire potential candidates in the following positions for its project (“Promoting Family Planning (FP) and Maternal Newborn, and Child Health (MNCH) through Social Accountability Activities”) which will soon start implementation in the South Wollo Zone of Amhara region in partnership with Palladium/USAID.
Job summary: Developing communication materials, preparing monitoring tools
- Produces communication materials to be disseminated to citizens service users and service providers
- Prepare quality, reliable timely reports and submit to the PD.
- Works with Media (TV or radio) stations to organize media sessions.
- Prepare documentation of good practices, cases, success of the SA tools that can be shared to pertinent actors.
- Organize Mini media sessions and awareness creation and disseminate SA tool, CSC results, the JAP and progress made on JAP to public at large.
Grade level: VII
Report to: Project Coordinator/PM
Number of staff required: one
Education qualification, experience & skill
- BA/BSC in communication, health sciences/public health, social sciences and related fields with 3 years relevant experience
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel and other spreadsheet tools;
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested applicant should send their application with updated CV and testimonial documents through our contact address within 7 consecutive days of the announcement. Only short listed applicant shall be considered for exam.
Address: Professional Alliance for Development (PADet)
Head office – Addis Ababa – P.O. Box:365, telephone 0113-694928/29/0989015124
Note: Use “Communication and M&E Officer” as the subject line of your email!
Women Applicants are highly encouraged to apply.