ICOS Consulting PLC and its sister technology company, MassDel, are currently looking to hire energetic and motivated call center operators. Primarily responsible for answering calls from customers and other parties, the call center operator has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls in timely manner following standard operating procedures and scripts
- Placing orders on behalf of customers and dispatching appropriate vehicle to the customer caller and ensure proper routing and response time.
- Using multiple computer screens and other tools to gather, prioritize, and document caller information and communicate to the delivery vehicle drivers and other company staff.
- Receiving and handling complaints; or bring complaints to the attention of relevant decision makers
- Addressing problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Prioritizing calls according to urgency and importance
- Updating system with all current and pertinent information
- Monitoring customer orders to ensure arrivals and deadlines are met
- Monitoring the route and status of our partners to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Entering data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- TVET level 3 and above certificate or diploma in secretarial science, office management, information technology, marketing, management, hotel and tourism, and related or relevant fields
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good work ethics
- Willing to work in shifts as appropriate
- Ability to communicate in English and Amharic languages
- Having good computer proficiency
- Experience working as a call center operator or customer service officer is a plus
- Quick learner and able to retain new technology and software information related to the job.
- Strong knowledge of Addis Ababa city roads/streets and geography
- Women are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above minimum requirements can send their applications, resume, and electronic copies of their credentials, including diploma and student copy, and other credentials to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should be received within 10 calendar days of this advertisement (until October 1, 2021). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.