St. Gabriel General Hospital was established in September 1996 and is the first private hospital of its kind in Ethiopia. St. Gabriel General Hospital has paved the way and continues to provide access to healthcare to both the local and international community’s here in Addis. Over the past 25 years, the hospital has served over 300,000 patients in both Outpatient and Inpatient departments.
We aim to deliver exceptional healthcare in a safe, compassionate, and caring environment that meets international standards. As a role model, Saint Gabriel Hospital has and will continue to pave the way to accessible quality healthcare to both the local and international community.
We are looking for a compassionate Business Development & Customer Relation Officer to provide long-term, comprehensive care to our customers.
So, the Business Development & Customer Relation Officer has the following Responsibilities.
- maintains an ongoing level of engagement with key customers and other stalk holders
- Ensure good customer retention by providing excellent and professional services.
- build trusting relationships with clients and protect the brand by maintaining a positive image.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest services in order to increase sales.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing our competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Develop and implement new ideas in business development, planning, retention and management.
- Searching for New Market opportunities and new business ideas and implement it after it is approved.
- Serve as a liaison officer.
- First Degree and Above in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration and other related fields
- At least 4 years direct experience on the same position or on positions which have similar responsibilities.
- Good Communication skills
- Experience on Bid Document preparation
- Experience on Marketing Activities.
- Strategic and Analytical thinking
How to Apply
All applicants should send a Curriculum vitae, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or non-returnable copies of credential to St. Gabriel General Hospital HR Office number 112
Addis Ababa, 22 Mazoria on the way to Bole Medhaniyalem Church in front of Awraris Hotel
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted